If you crossed the headline and started to read this article, I am sorry.
I do not know one formula for making you anything which you are not, leave alone an instant billionaire.
I thought I will get back to some fun stuff with this.
I just wanted to understand my cognitive capacity
These are some of the popular articles on the internet
- 21 New Rules For 21st Century Success
- 29 Habits You Need to Break Before Turning 30
- The 30 Best Breakfast Habits to Drop 5 Pounds
- 75 Habits for a Happy Marriage: Marriage Advice to Recharge and Reconnect Every Day
- Top 30 Millionaire Habits for Incredible Success
- 40 Lessons We Sought to Teach Our Children
- 45 Life Lessons From A 90-Year-Old Woman
These are real articles, and you can Google it to read.
I did not get to the eight habit of the renowned Stephen Covey because I had trouble assimilating the first seven practices. I read it twenty years back and still have trouble listing it. I just know I always know the end ! (Habit 2: Begin with the end in the mind)
Let me get this straight. I do not overload my brain. Science says that we use only 10% of neural capacity. I use only 1% of that 10% and that too occasionally.
So I wonder at the above headlines and say to myself
- 75 habits for a happy marriage.
- 30 best breakfast habits.
- 40 lessons we sought…
oh, my God. I do not want to change the status quo. It is just too much work and too little returns. The investment just does not justify the returns.
So if I detect any number that goes to double digits, I just skip the articles. It is just not worth the effort.
My cognitive optimal load handling capability is one. Peak load handling capability is five. Anything more that I seem to get disillusioned.
Seriously folks, would you master the 75 habits for a happy marriage or go through 30 best breakfast habits to just lose 5 pounds?
Both in my humble opinion are the exercise in futility.
What do you think?
What is your cognitive capacity?
Sorry about the title.
Enjoy Maadi (Have Fun)